This Nanny prides herself on maintaining calm, joyful, and developmentally-rich environments for children as well as trust-based relationships with parents. She offers over ten years of childcare experience with excellent references. Most recently, she worked with several internationally recognized ultra high net worth families in business and philanthropy as a nanny, family assistant, and tutor. She has extensive experience traveling with families, working with children of all ages in international environments, and teaching.
- 10 years of childcare experience
- 3+ years of professional nanny/tutor experience with ultra high net worth clients
- Fluent in French / Can provide educational programming for children in French
- Child’s CPR and First Aid Certified, up-to-date vaccinations.
- Comfortable preparing healthy meals / Familiar with managing special diets
- Extensive experience traveling internationally with families
- Experience with multiples, twins, overnight care, newborns
- Special education experience
- Professional college-level tutoring experience
- Excellent references
Furthermore, she enjoys creating playful relationships with children where they feel open to express themselves and explore environments safety. Some of her favorite childcare/nurturing philosophies come from the Montessori Method, Whole Brain Child by Dr. Dan Siegel’s, Happiest Toddler on the Block by Harvey Karp, and Simplicity Parenting by Kim Brooking-Payne and Lisa M. She is personally interested in developmental psychology and loves working with children while engaging their own growth and development.
She grew up in a highly creative and musical household. Both of her parents were musicians and music was a part of their daily lives. She loves playing the guitar, piano, ukulele, and is always happy to engage children musically. She’s physically active and enjoys staying active through childcare as well. Personally, she enjoys running, practicing hot yoga, and is a strong swimmer.
When she is not working with families, she enjoys advocating for causes that she is passionate about such as international development and gender equality. She is currently acting as the volunteer director of development for a recently established nonprofit organization that focuses on providing access to education for girls in rural areas in Kenya.
She is seeking a long-term position in the LA area.