Pavillion Agency Inc.
Pavillion Agency Inc., based in Manhattan, is the premier household staffing firm in America.
Founded in 1962, Pavillion established itself as the largest household staffing firm in the United States. Our expert and caring team has over 200 years of combined experience in the placement of nannies, chefs, butlers, chauffeurs, private security, housekeepers, house/estate managers, personal assistants, baby nurses, domestic couples, laundress/lady’s maids and much more.
Our thorough screening process is second to none, encompassing an in-person interview, extensive reference checking and detailed background checks. Above all, we carefully listen to our client’s particular needs and match the most qualified candidates to every role. We identify and secure the finest candidates available for the most discerning homes in the country.
Pavillion is focused on Social responsibility and is guided by a number of key principles:
- Always support clients and applicants
- Prompt, courteous and efficient service
- Maintain complete confidentiality during and after a search.
- Insure that all information gathered is protected-Practice full transparency with all parties involved.
- Maintain the highest standards in client and applicant care
- 100% non-solicitation policy – we will never initiate contact with clients or applicants – we rely solely on our fine reputation to generate countless personal referrals resulting in the vast majority of new business. We also employ various independent marketing campaigns.
- Because we are constantly striving to uphold these positive values, we have received an A+ with the Better Business Bureau
- Proud member of the International Nanny Association (INA)
Pavillion maintains an A+ with the Better Business Bureau and is a proud member of the International Nanny Association (INA)When you engage Pavillion to conduct a search on your family’s behalf, you will receive personal service at the highest level, be introduced to the most qualified candidates available and never be pressured to hire anyone, ever.