A busy Executive is a seeking a polished, dedicated and knowledgeable Full-Time Executive Chauffeur with a law enforcement background. The Chauffeur will be responsible for daily transportation for the Executive though there may also be significant overlap with his private family needs. Duties and responsibilities are typical of that of a professional chauffeur:
– Daily transportation of family to/from school, office, residence(s), playdates, airports, and appointments
– Assist passengers and guests with belongings
– Maintain vehicle cleanliness, proper maintenance, and daily operation
– Stock vehicle with necessities (umbrellas, gum, water, and other preferred items)
– Miscellaneous errands (post office, pharmacy, household items, etc.)
Excellent communication skills are required to coordinate with the principal, the office, family members, and others. The Chauffeur must be highly responsive via phone, text, and e-mail. The general schedule is Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 7:30PM. Some days could be done earlier and occasionally the day may end later.