The Domestic Couple works to support Family Member’s with duties that include: deep cleaning and organizing, laundry and ironing, cooking, outdoor property maintenance, hiring and managing of vendors. All candidates must speak fluent English and communicate effortlessly with local vendors when necessary, be self-starters, and comfortable working in a home with children. Must drive and offer full scheduling flexibility.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the interior and exterior of the home.
- Daily and deep cleaning of home.
- Laundry and ironing.
- Cooking for Family Members and for small dinner parties
- May be asked to Assist Family Members with childcare (as backup for nanny) for twin, five year old boys, including preparing breakfast, transportation to and from school and afterschool activities, preparing dinner.
- Driving Family Members as needed, including children.
- Maintain Family Members cars including cleaning, scheduled maintenance and repairs, and ensuring state inspections and registration are up to date.
- Overseeing day-to-day maintenance of the home, pool, outbuildings, and 60 acre property, including performing minor repairs.
- Overseeing vendors – landscapers, construction, HVAC repair, telephone/tech work, etc.
- Keeping records, receipts and tracking invoices.
- Minor landscaping and monitoring of the health of trees, plants and flowers.
- Oversee household shopping and inventory maintenance.
- Scheduling and supervising household activities as requested: running errands, shopping, planning for guests, dinners, meetings, etc.
- Anticipates when assistance is required by identifying issues and preparing solutions in advance.
- Corresponding closely with Family Member’s and Personal Assistant with real time updates.
- May lead or assist with other duties as assigned by Family Member’s.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a domestic couple
- Detail-oriented. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Valid driver license and clean driving record.