A west coast family with adorable little ones in the home is seeking a Live-In Housekeeper/Cook to begin with the family this summer June 15th – July 30th in picturesque Jackson Hole, WY (where live-in accommodations are provided) with the possibility of becoming a permanent position if the candidate is willing to continue employment at the family’s main residence in the San Francisco, CA area (where a private apartment is provided). This is a casual family who is seeking an energetic and capable employee to help keep the home clean and the family fed. The duties are 50% housekeeping and 50% cooking and include but are not limited to:
- Daily and Deep Cleaning
- Household Organization
- Grocery and Supply Shopping
- Cooking Family-Style Meals (nothing gourmet but solid, healthy cooking is required – – farm fresh foods, BBQs, salads, and toddler friendly options)
- Assistance Setting Up Outside Areas for Dining
- Assist and Work Well with Existing staff
- No Childcare Duties but Must Love Children!
While experience, knowledge, and energy are important in this role, the parents are also seeking someone with a low stress transmission and a sense of humor. Understanding the dynamic of a residence with small children and the need to be flexible with duties and lend a hand in areas beyond the official scope of your title is important. Driving is a must as well as superb professional references. Please send your resume and salary requirements for consideration.